3CX VoIP PBX for Windows – Now Premise based or Hosted
3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX for Windows which replaces traditional PBX hardware phones. It is based on the SIP standard and supports standard SIP software / hardware phones. It allows calls to be made via a VoIP service provider or in laymen’s terms, it routes your calls over the net.
Easy to install and configure, it includes a web-based application that has a variety of features. From internet voicemails to web conferencing, 3CX will make your business communication a simpler and more efficient process.
With the transition to digital communication, 3CX will allow your employees access to communication throughout the world. Even when overseas, you will be able to access 3CX either through the web-app or your smart phone. Allowing communication to become as free as ever.
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- A software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Employees can move offices without requiring any changes in the wiring or IP PBX configuration
- Choose from the many SIP based hardware phones instead of getting locked in with one vendor
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers.
- Full Microsoft Exchange Unified Communications Integration
- Includes Free 3CXPhone SIP Softphone Apps for Windows, iPhone and Android